Jan. 6th, 2013
Interviewer: Favorite music?
- Jensen: Garth Brooks. Best concert of my life. My dad, brother and I went. Never forget it. I own every single one of that guy's albums. Um, I love the king of pop, r.i.p. Marc Broussard, Marty Robbins, Stevie Ray Vaughan.
- Jared: And country.
- Jensen: Yes, country.
- Jared: I like country, but Jensen loves country.
- Jensen: Yeah.
- Jared: There nothing like being woken up in your trailer at four o’clock in the morning to Taylor Swift blasting from the trailer next to yours.
- Jensen: Whatever.
- Jared: What? You love Taylor Swift!
- Jensen: I know I do.
- Jared: You seriously just admitted that in public. And here I was calling you a manly-man earlier.
- Jensen: She’s a good little songwriter!
- Jared: Um, I’ve really been getting back into Pearl Jam lately. I’ve been on an everything Pearl Jam kick.
- Jensen: Yeah. Cause there’s nothing like waking up to ‘Jeremy’ blasting from the trailer next to yours at four o’clock in the morning for the like, thousandth time.
- Jared: Hey! Jeremy is a good, complicated, emotional song! It helps me get in Sam's head.
- Jensen: And it helps Dean get closer with a gun.
- Jared: But no, I like country. And I actually think I like classic rock more than he does. I’m more of the Dean in the music world and Jensen listens to .. Taylor Swift.
- Jensen: Let it go, man.
- Jared: Even Sam would never admit it if he listened to Taylor Swift.
- Jensen: Sam has no soul!
- Jared: Dude, trust me, it doesn’t matter.
Interviewer: In real life: Friendship or Brothers??
Jensen: That’s almost impossible to explain. Nine months a year we’re stuck with each other literally twenty four hours a day seven days a week because we’re working on the show. Even doing stuff for ourselves in between isn’t possible. We’re constantly together. And even when we’re not actually working together during that nine months, or the other three months out of the year for that matter, we always find ourselves choosing to hang out and be together.
Jared: We even lived with each other!
Jensen: We did.
Jared: We were in each other’s weddings!
Jensen: We were.
Jared: And when we leave Canada for break we’re combining our family’s to do Christmas together in Texas this year!
Jensen: We will. But what I’m saying is, if you compare our relationship with Dean and Sam’s relationship on the show, there is a huge difference. Jared never drives me up the wall.
Jared: I wouldn’t say never.